Tuesday, August 23, 2011

School

"The secret to having it all - is believing you already do."

Summer break is over. 
Four of our children go back to school tomorrow. Two more will start the next day. We went to meet some of their teachers last night. So far I am very happy. Tomorrow morning we go to Preschool Open House. I pray Sarah goes without crying or screaming. She screamed all the way from the parking lot to Leah's school because she thought we were going to hers.
Tomorrow might not be fun.

I am going to miss having our children home during the day.
I enjoyed our summer. It went very fast. Of course, having a new baby usually makes time go by quickly. Cameron was born the same week summer break started - and now here we are starting a new school year. Amazing.

My plan is to get up around 5:00am, get myself ready with coffee, and spend a little quiet time with Cameron. I am hoping to have Cameron all comfy and fed by 5:30 / 6:00 so I can focus on getting breakfast made for the rest of our crew - including my Tommy.
I will have to get six children ready and out the door five days a week.
By 8:15 I should be able to sit down.
Hopefully Jacob and Cameron like that plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment