Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Big Boy Cam

"A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them."

I took Cameron to the doctor for his 2 month check-up today.
He was very chatty. Loved it.
Our little boy gained about 5 pounds since our last visit and grew about 2 inches. Big boy! He is 13 lbs 23 in.
He also got his 2 month shots. And right now he is still fussing.
Poor little guy screamed when he got the shots and has been a bit crabby since. All I want to do is comfort him.

Tomorrow I am taking Jacob to the doctor.
I found a bump on his collar bone a couple of days ago. At first, I got nervous. Then I read that if a child fractures this bone, they get a bump.
A few weeks ago Jakey fell off of the art desk we have in the playroom. He likes to get on it so he can look out the window. He slipped and fell with the chair. All day he was kind of fussy, but we couldn't figure out if or where he got hurt. He could move everything, but when he was picked up he would whine a little. We figured something was just sore from the fall. It was the weekend so we agreed to keep a close on eye on him and take him to the doctor on Monday if he was still whining. On Monday, he wasn't.
So now I am wondering if he had injured his collar bone that day. He did fall on the side where the bump is. I am pretty sure we'll end up getting an x-ray tomorrow and we'll find out.
I am praying that all is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment