Monday, August 15, 2011

Another Zoo Day

"Life is a great big canvas. You should throw all the paint you can on it."

Spent Sunday at Brookfield Zoo.
Beautiful day.
Cameron's first time at the zoo - and we brought our neighbor for her first visit too. It was nice to have our 12 passenger van. First time in 2 years I didn't have to follow behind Tom to the zoo.
We had a great time. We got our annual family picture by the baboons.
On our way home we stopped at my favorite pizza place for dinner.
We usually stop there after the zoo.
Once seated, our waitress came in and said "Oh, you had your baby!"
I looked at her and said "You remember us?"
She said yes she tells everyone about us. So many kids, so well behaved.
Nice to be remembered like that.

I finally gave Jacob a little hair trim this weekend.
I just cut his bangs so he could see.
Our girls, especially Rachel, can't stop saying how cute he looks.
Jakey is a cutie.
Big beautiful eyes. Big beautiful smile.
Loves to sing. Loves to dance.
And such a personality.
He is talking a little more. Still calls dogs "Woo Woo Woo's."
He did say please for a nana this week.
Saying Mama and Dada all the time.
I feel so blessed to be Jacob's Momma.
I feel very blessed to be all of our children's Momma.

Today we found out our children's teachers for this year.
So far I am very pleased.
There was only one teacher I did not recognize, but I heard she is wonderful.
I keep talking to Sarah about preschool and riding the bus.
She says she is going to get on the bus.
We will see.

And today we celebrate the Assumption of Mother Mary.
Cameron and I went to mass together.
Tom dropped us off because I was running a little late.
It was a beautiful mass and such a beautiful night.
Cameron and I had a nice walk home after mass.
Tomorrow is Cameron's 2 month check-up.
I can't wait to see how much this little guy weighs.
He eats all the time!
Sleep and eat, sleep and eat,...he is my big boy.
He has a huge, beautiful smile. Beautiful blue eyes.
He is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment