Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Blessed Life

"It's surprising how much memory is built around things unnoticed at the time."

It's been a nice couple of days. The weather has been beautiful and my backyard has been full.
I do love having the children in our neighborhood at our home.
Having baby Cameron and little Jacob, it is nice to be able to keep an eye on my own children and still let them have fun outside with their friends.
I try to be the "nice" mommy and keep everyone happy with lemonade and pb&j sandwiches.
I am glad that children - young and older - feel comfortable at our home.

So I had written about Tom and I having a wonderful conversation the other day about the different ways we found out we were pregnant.
Tom told me I should write it all down.
I have started a blog called My Blessed Life.
I am trying to write a little every day. So far so good, but it's only been a few days. Hopefully I will continue.
I don't want to write too much each day because I think that would make me feel overwhelmed. If I keep it short, I should be able to commit to writing daily.
I feel that my life took a huge turn for the best once I met Tom.
That is where I chose to start my writing.
Plus, I think it'll be fun for Tom and I to read together and someday I hope our children will enjoy it too.
They are here because of the love between me and Tommy and our Faith in God and His plans for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment