Friday, November 12, 2010

Appointment

"Hope is faith holding its hand out in the dark."

I went for my appointment yesterday. Doctor could not find our baby's heartbeat. I am trying not to worry. I will go back next week to see if we can hear it. If not, I will go in for an ultrasound. Jacob did this to me, so I am trying to stay positive. Plus, I am still feeling very tired and nauseous. I've never been so thankful for nausea.
Good thing about today: Went to the High Honor Roll breakfast at our son, Ethan's school this morning. It is wonderful that they do this for the students. Each student received a certificate and each parent received a "Proud Parent" cling-on for their car.
Bad thing about today: While sitting on the couch I noticed my diamond fell out of my Engagement/Wedding ring. Where do you even begin looking for something like that? I called the school to let them know. You never know. I once lost a sapphire earring that Tom gave me while we were dating. I called the stores at the mall where I had been trying on clothes that day. One store called me the next day. The cleaning crew found it right before they vacuumed it up. So who knows? Maybe my diamond will be found when the school is cleaned tonight. I am a bit nervous to vacuum my home. I will keep praying to St. Anthony to please help me find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment