Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Roller Coaster Ride

"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."

I am on a roller coaster! Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get off.
My bench has come into my dreams again...
This time, she got down. She ran to Him and took His hand. They walked to the beautiful garden behind the tall gate. She was happy. But then she heard someone crying. The next thing I saw was me sitting on the bench with my head in my hands. Then I felt her little arms go through my hair and wrap around my shoulders. I closed my eyes and held her tight.
He stood by and smiled.
I'm not sure what all of this means, but I like to write it down for myself to look back and read later.
 I went in for a 3rd test this morning. Tomorrow I will get the results. Friday's test looked great, but Monday's test looked iffy.
Faith. God has a plan for me.
And I saw something on my sister-in-law's FB wall.
"A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her." ~ Author Unknown
Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment