Thursday, October 7, 2010

My "bench" again

"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you..."

So over a week ago I thought I might need to take a "test." Late, tired, just not feeling right. And even though I am sometimes very comfortable living in denial - my husband is not. He convinced me to just do it. We did. I was shaking the entire time and just stared at the test. Negative. There was a moment of relief followed by a moment of slight disappointment. My head verses my heart.
Then a couple of days ago I had a dream and saw my "bench" again. She was still there. A little girl with dark hair. She looked confused, a little lost. Jesus came over with a gentle smile on his face. He knealt down, put His hands around this little girl and carefully picked her up. He gently placed her on the bench. She just looked at Him and he continued to smile at her. It was as if He was telling her that everything was going to be ok.
And that was it.
Yesterday, I decided to take another test...

No comments:

Post a Comment