Monday, September 27, 2010

Photos!

"Life began in a garden."

Oh my goodness! I am so happy :o)
I am such a "work in progress" when it comes to blogging. I love to write! I love to take photos! And I am proud to say that I finally took the time to learn how to put photos on my blog! Yep - there's a button you click on. Not too difficult. I feel like going back and adding photos all over the place, but I'm not going to. I will start adding them now. I am also proud to show off one of the two pumpkins the Sherman Farm grew this year. Woo Hoo! Not bad for our first year. Every year we say we're going to make a jack-o-lantern for Halloween, and we don't. No excuses this year!
I haven't been on here for a little while. I meant to get on for our second son's birthday last week. We now have 2 built-in babysitters! Happy Belated to our "Eepy!" I'm not sure where that nickname came from. But we like it. Plus, he would like to be an author someday of "scary" children's stories. He is a big fan of Goosebumps. And his books are going to be "Eepy's Creepies." Nice. Look for them in the next few years.
Two of our homegrown pumpkins.
So our son, Noah's, teacher sent me an email. Noah is a little tired of his classmates asking him about his tics so she asked him if he'd like to teach the class about Tourettes. He would! Awesome! His teacher ordered a book to share with the class about Tourettes and accepting other people's differences. Sharing with the school and his classmates, was the biggest help to our oldest son who has Tourettes. B is a wonderful role-model for Noah. B handles his tics very well and is great with teaching others about TS.
Ok. My little "Noah humor" this week...Noah was upstairs and yelled down to me and my husband, "What is the password for the computer? I wanna play a game." We told him to wait and one of us would be there in a moment. After a minute, Noah impatiently asked again. So Tom says "It's supercalifragilisticexpealidocious." There was a 5 second pause, then we heard, "How do you spell that?" He cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment