Monday, June 29, 2009

Sickies

"Our family is a circle of strength. With every birth and every union the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love. Every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger."

Not much to write today. I am very sick and trying to take care of 3 little girls who are also very sick. One boy seems to be coming down with it, so we've invited him to stay in the "sick" room. The family room has become the hang-out and sleeping area for all who are not well in our home. I think my oldest is enjoying the fact that he gets the loft to himself while his youngest brother is at summer school. Daddy is going to try and keep his distance too.
It's hard to be a good Mommy when you're not feeling well, but I am doing my best. I am glad that I will be going in for another NST tomorrow to make sure Baby is ok.
Hopefully this is a quick virus. Leah was the first one to get sick and the doctor did a few tests on her and concluded it was a virus, so I'm assuming we all have the same thing. Just have to make sure everyone is getting better and not worse each day.
I hear some whining in the next room....

No comments:

Post a Comment