Tuesday, January 10, 2012

God's hand

"Faith is not without worry or care, but faith is fear that has a prayer."

Today I had a moment.
A moment of sadness and fear, then peace. 
I have been going through a lot of emotional issues lately.
Lots of changes going on around me.
Lots of uncertainty.
I was sitting on our couch with little Cameron on my lap.
My mind was filled with worry.
My eyes were filled with tears.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
I knew I needed to calm down and rely on my faith.
Then I felt a very light touch on my lips.
I kept my eyes closed and just took in the comfort I felt.
When I opened my eyes, Cameron's big beautiful blue eyes were looking straight into my eyes. His little fingers were gently going across my lips.
I whispered, "Oh my gosh...Thank you."
The feeling was so strong.
It was as if the hand of God was touching me.
That is all I could think.
Cameron's little hand was created by God.
It is God's hand.
Cameron's little touch
was reminding me of what is important in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment