Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Level 2 Ultrasound

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

I want to hold on to today.
Tom and I went to our Level 2 Ultrasound this morning.
What a wonderful, special moment. My husband on the left of me holding my hand and a screen with an image of our child on my right. The ultrasound technician showed us (almost) every part of our baby. Amazing. The little heart beating. The round little head with eyes, a nose, and mouth that we saw open as his or her little hand came near it. Our baby's legs were crossed at the ankles and curled up. Our child is all comfy cozy cradled in me. Baby's head is on my right and legs are curled up on the left.
I love this feeling of falling in love. I can't wait to meet this little one - but I will.
I want to make sure I take in every special moment and hold on to it.
I am sure the next 20 weeks will go by very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment