Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cameron is 1

"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart."

Today we celebrated Cameron's 1st birthday.
What an amazing year!
CJ has been a great addition to our family.
He fits right in.
He is a very happy little boy.

Cami loves to babble and has taken a few steps.
I love how he curls his little toes.
I love how he rubs my arm while he is nursing.
His little head is so soft and fuzzy.
His eyes are a beautiful blue.
His smile is very toothy and sweet.

Right now he is snuggled in my arms, on my chest.
He does not sleep in his crib.
He sleeps between me and Tom.
Bad habit?
I don't care.
I know he will be in his own bed one day.

I am very blessed and my family brings me much joy.
I am very thankful for them.

My Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment