Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Love is Waiting

"May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams."

Wow! That quote makes me think of my Bench Dream. (I wrote about that in an old blog.)
One year ago, Tommy and I were very excited. We went to my OB appointment and were told I was 3 cm dialated and asked if we wanted to have our baby the next day. What a feeling - to know you are finally going to meet someone you already love so much.
We went to the music store with smiles on our faces and just walked around looking at music we might like to listen to at the hospital. Of course, we always do this, but have never played music in the delivery room. There are a lot of things you think you might need or do in the delivery room, but once you are there you just kind of "go with the flow." At least I do. After the store, we had lunch at Ruby Tuesdays.
We went home and asked my parents if they would like to meet their newest grandchild tomorrow. I don't remember how well I slept that night, but it was comforting to know my mother was staying the night and we would be going to the hospital in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment